A gram of insta coming up!

I have now decided to spread my wings and throw my feelers out on a new social media platform. Well not exactly necessarily new but for this blog it is indeed. Freshly made with the name "creaturekinduk" as creaturekind was already taken. The UK part works well as I'm currently living here and I've thought about writing a bit more about local flora and fauna.

At the very moment I don't consider myself an expert in photography however I'm hoping to learn and maybe one day purchase a proper camera. So my Instagram feed might be limited to start off with but I'm so very excited to start a new little journey with this  Instagram account and breath a little life in to this blog that haven't got as much love as it deserves this year.

So if you're interested in wildlife, the environment, sustainability and nature in general I'd be super happy if you followed my account @creaturekinduk. 

Also please comment below with any Instagram account you think are amazing and that I should follow!  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How do snails talk to each other over long distances?

Humble Bumble ID

What do you call a grasshopper on adderall?