The Land Before Time

I've been searching the web thinking what to write about next, somehow struggling even though my head is full of thoughts from articles, conversations and social media spreading out there. Something that I keep mentioning whilst talking about university and future plans is "re-wilding and awareness". I don't know why but I just can't help thinking that there should be a future where no conflicts between wildlife and humans should exist. If anything I'd like to believe that we as an intelligent species come together and for once didn't think about what's yours and mine instead of what is ours. Our planet to share, our planet to enjoy and provide for. So that every generation, creatures and humans alike, can peacefully pace this earth without the anxiety most of us are experience today. Anxiety that will turn in to hard times without no actions and after that, who knows?

I must confess that the angry, negative and incredible childish part of me have thoughts like; "we deserve this, we've done this to ourselves and the planet was clearly better before us". I mean there were dinosaurs and well dinosaurs! What else would you want? I mean who didn't love "the land before time"? I'm tearing up by just thinking about it. A journey not unlike the one we have to do as a population of 7,5 billions. Realising the greatness of working together and growing as friends to overcome the obstacles that stand between us and survival. 

Oh my god, I have just compared today's world crisis with a children's movie. However before you judge I'll have you know that it got 73% on rotten tomatoes and described as "Beautifully animated and genuinely endearing".

Either way I guess what I wanted to say in this post is please try and admire our nature and embrace even the little creatures that might seem creepy and crawly to you, because they will if we let them, continue to be an important part of our ecosystem and help it survive.

Enjoy your Sunday!












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How do snails talk to each other over long distances?

Humble Bumble ID

What do you call a grasshopper on adderall?